MAUDRET Law Office’s main area of practice is criminal and civil law, commercial law, real estate property, and legal proceedings.
Mr. MAUDRET has acquired in depth expertise in relation to :
• Criminal trials and lawsuits, press litigations, libel action,
Mr. MAUDRET is registered as a Counsel on the List of Counsel of the ICC
(International Criminal Court),
• Civil and commercial trials and lawsuits,
•Professional and rental leases,
• Sale of real estate property,
• Agency agreements,
• Family law,
Mr. MAUDRET also continues to advise clients on a wide range of general business issues. In particular, the Firm handles matters relating to :
• Litigation arising from warranty agreements relating to assets and liabilities,
• Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements
• Issues relating to the performance or termination of agreements or long standing commercial relationships.
Honor & Award : Ancien Secrétaire de la Conférence du Stage du Barreau de Paris